Friday 12 August 2011




I haven't posted anything since last summer, but a lot has happened and I have now compiled all the highlights to post now. It has been really interesting for me to look back and remind myself of what I have achieved and the group exhibitions I have been involved in.

My residency at Ochre Print Studio ended last August and following discussions with Julie (OPS director) I am now running open access sessions for members one afternoon a week and carrying out technician duties during that time. In return for this I am able to access the studio to continue my own work, which is an ideal situation for me as I get to meet many more artists and printmakers that are involved and/or support Ochre.

In November 2010, OPS members were invited to exhibit at the Lewis Elton Gallery at the University of Surrey Campus. The private view on the 15th November was very well attended and the work submitted was diverse and skilful.

No comments:

Post a Comment