Monday 15 August 2011



On 4th July, I delivered one of my prints to the Vyner Street Gallery (www.vynerstreetgallery.co.uk) in Bethnal Green to participate in an exhibition organised by the Printmakers Council (www.printmakerscouncil.com). The gallery is situated within London's contemporary art district and the private views on the first Thursday of every month attract a large number of visitors.

I submitted 'Emotion I, Series I', which is the print that was selected for 'Originals 10' at the Mall Galleries last Spring. Altogether there were about 40 prints in the exhibition showcasing various printmaking techniques. I was particularly interested in the work submitted by Margaret Ashman. (www.margaretashman.com).

This was the first exhibition I have taken part in with the PMC and I would definitely exhibit with them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment